|When:||Back to Calendar June 23, 2012 @ 9:00 am - 5:00 pm||Where:||Land of Infinite Bliss Retreat Center
|✔ Add to Calendar Add to Google Calendar|
|Categories:||Special Events Teaching and Meditation|
Geshe Thupten Dorjee will lead meditation at 9:00 AM, Saturday June 23, at the Land of Infinite Bliss Retreat Center near Crosses, Arkansas.
After meditation, all are invited to stay and work at the Retreat Center. We’ll have a potluck lunch, so bring a vegetarian dish to share.
For more information, call Karen Chotkowski at (479) 487-8920 or 530-7868.
If you would like to carpool to the Retreat Center, meet at Marvin’s IGA at S. School and 15th Streets at 8:30 AM.
Directions to the Land of Infinite Bliss Retreat Center:
- From Fayetteville, take Hwy 16 East. Go through Elkins and continue through Durham to Crosses.
- In Crosses take a right turn on Hwy. 295 (there is a store there).
- Go 1.8miles and take a right on Madison County Road 5520 (mailboxes and two barrels at the turn). Follow for 1/2 mile.
- Turn right at the land (there will be some flags or a sign.)
- Park along the side of the road.